hottest yet attractive
The FIFA world cup in Brazil is finally drawing to an end and I must say that during those past four weeks, I have mastered some delightful yet nerve breaking tricks to play on my husband. I can not resist to share some of them with you, because, guess what... there is still a FINAL to be played this week-end!
- hide the television remote control and fake a painful sea elephant face when your partner starts tiring apart the sofa and then turning the whole house upside down in search for the new Grail.
- every now and then burst into the TV room, and ask questions with a genuine tone such as :'why is the guy dressed in black and standing on the line agitating a flag, which team is he supporting?
- rehearse in advance some powerful dialogues to disrupt the concentrated husband : "who's playing tonight?"... "oh, and what is the score?"... "0-0…who is winning then?"
- seriously inquire when Arsenal or le Paris St Germain will play or if the teams playing tonight aren't the same as the ones playing last night. It should turn your partner's hair white in five seconds!
- make loud comments about how hot and attractive are Cristiano Ronaldo, Gerard Pique, Ricardo Kaka or even Robin Van Persie. Make sure to call your friends (from the TV room) to elect who is the most striking and spunky football player…
- scream and sheer when the team your partner is clearly not supporting scores a goal
- share your concern about the nature of the family drama that could drive two brothers to play in different national team : Ronaldo the brazilian and Ronaldo the portuguese.
I am counting on you to make the 2014 football world cup final a memorable moment for you friends and partners!
It is also time for us to wish you a wonderful and enjoyable summer. Sophie and I will be back with more visuals and stories the first week of September. Thank you for your growing and continued support. Aude D