25.12.13

Gracefully Magical


     I have always loved colours.
When I was a little girl, I wanted to live in a cartoon. I had a vivid imagination, a colourful fantasy world inside of me. I am still what we call a "dreamer" and I try to colour my reality by putting bright colours at home and in my wardrobe. Needless to say that winter is not my favourite season...
     So, with Aude, we coloured a cold and gloomy winter tree with these bright paper balls. Although it was ephemeral, it filled us with joy.
     I wish you all to reconnect with your inner-child, and may the magic of Christmas fill you with joy and happiness!! S.D



























jumper : Zara | tutu skirt : Du Pareil Au Meme  | red shoes : Zara | necklace : Zara | wand : gracefully lent by Mazarine | paper hanging decoration: Ikea (see here )

No comments:

Post a Comment